Axle is a bioscience and information technology company that offers advancements in
translational research, biomedical informatics, and data
science applications to research centers and healthcare
organizations nationally and abroad. With experts in
biomedical science, software engineering, and program
management, we focus on developing and applying research
tools and techniques to empower decision-making and
accelerate research discoveries. We work with some of the
top research organizations and facilities in the country
including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of
Axle is seeking a Power Platform Support Analyst to join our vibrant team at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) supporting the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) located in Rockville, MD.
Benefits We Offer:
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage for Employees
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K match up to 5%
- Educational Benefits for Career Growth
- Employee Referral Bonus
Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
Axle Informatics is currently seeking to hire a Power Platform Support Analyst to support our work at the NIH. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with clients to gather requirements and execute development of small business and scientific apps in Microsoft Power Platform. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical understanding, a self-starter, as well as excellent client-facing communication and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and requirements
- Design, develop and deploy custom solutions using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate)
- Build data models, forms, and workflows in Power Apps
- Create dashboards and visualizations in Power BI with connections to data sources
- Configure business processes and workflows in Power Automate
- Manage and troubleshoot technical issues related to the Power Platform solutions
- Provide technical guidance and training to clients on Power Platform usage
- Provide first-level support for new and existing users of the Nintex K2 based internal workflows.
- Manage and prioritize user support requests and ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Respond to user inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and identify and escalate more complex problems to the appropriate technical support personnel.
Experience Required/ Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent prior experience
- Strong technical experience in designing, developing, and deploying solutions using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, PowerBI, etc)
- Proven experience in specifically developing data models, forms, dashboards, and workflows in Power Apps
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Base understanding in Microsoft technologies (Power Platform, Azure cloud principles) and desire to grow and learn further in these areas
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Base understanding of UI/UX principles in app design and development
- Programming background or general low/no-code platform experience
Disclaimer:The above description is meant to illustrate the general nature of work and
level of effort being performed by individuals assigned to this position or job description. This is not
restricted as a complete list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals
may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description or responsibilities as needed.
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity
in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based on age, race,
gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation,
status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law
and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact: style=" color: black;" data-mce-style=" color: black;"> target=" _blank" rel=" noopener" data-mce-href=" mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com