Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country
Axle is seeking a highly ambitious, adaptable, structured, and detail oriented (.NET Developer) to join our vibrant team at (Tysons Corner,VA).
- Build high-quality, scalable, and predictable end-to-end web applications on Microsoft technology stack and maintain them.
- Develop code within the Azure Cloud, Windows/SQL Server, Application Support and PowerShell scripting,
- Experience using TFS, visual studio IDE, and GIT repository.
- Experience in Product Life Cycle Management, agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in resolving application performance issues by analyzing the root cause, impact analysis, and applying unit-tested code fix.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new software, and to improve overall function and performance.
- Improve web application design by employing the industry's most relevant best practices and SOLID design principle.
- Candidate should be in the United States for a minimum of 3 years.
- Final candidates will go through HHS public trust background check and should be clearable.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holders only
- Minimum 4+ experience of .net experience
- Experience in ASP.NET Development, C#, MVP, MVC, .net core.
- Object-oriented and enterprise architecture design patterns
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing and maintain applications within Azure/ cloud computing services.
- Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Operations support experience required.
- Experience in MS SQL Server database development
- Experience designing and implementing web services.
- Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS
- Microsoft certifications in MVC .Net preferred.
- Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills
100% Medical, Dental & Vision premium coverage for Employees
Paid Time Off (Including Holidays)
Employee Referral Bonus
Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact:
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to illustrate the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not restricted as a complete list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description or responsibilities as needed.