Axle Informatics is a bioscience and information technology company that offers advancements in translational research, biomedical informatics, and data science applications to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in biomedical science, software engineering, and program management, we focus on developing and applying research tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate research discoveries. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
We are seeking a Recruiter Trainee personnel with US Government contracting experience to join our leadership team in North Bethesda, MD.
- Help manage Human Resources support activities in the all areas of full life cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening and data management).
- Learn and maintain company ATS (iCIMS)
- Learn Information Technology core capabilities, Scientific, clinical research terms and highlevel skills
- Execute Human Resources support activities in the recruitment process such as but not limited to pre-employment background and reference checks.
- Fulfill Human Resources support activities through our cloudbased ATS system with pre-onboarding management and virtual preparation for orientation sessions.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, boolean searches and referrals.
- Be proactive; actively engage with Axle recruiters, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
- Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
- Conduct thorough phone interviews, contribute to candidate selection process.
- Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
- Current working towards Human Resources, Business degree or related field
- Prior experience in Technical and Scientific recruiting is plus.
- Able to work independently at times and dedicate a minimum of 40 hours/week
- The ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities
- Advanced online research capabilities and advanced PC skills (Microsoft suite)
- Excellent communication skills
- 100% Medical Dental & Vision Coverage for Employees
- Educational Benefits for Career Growth
- Paid Time Off (Including Holidays)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact:
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to illustrate the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not restricted as a complete list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description or responsibilities as needed.