We are seeking a Contracts Administrator to support all facets of contract administration within the Business. You will serve as the primary interface between Axle and government Contracting Officers. lead pre and post award contract formation and manage activities for a portfolio of complex government contracts.
Axle Informatics is a bioscience and information technology company that offers advancements in translational research, biomedical informatics, and data science applications to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in biomedical science, software engineering, and program management, we focus on developing and applying research tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate research discoveries. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Engage and establish direct working relationship with Axle staff on contracting strategies and work with Contracting officers at the federal space to ensure timely awards and seamless contractual coverage is met.
- Review and process for signature prime/subcontracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Task/Delivery Orders, Statements of Work, Consulting Agreements, contract modifications, representations & certifications;
- Manage and perform contract administration of subcontractors and vendors, support and recommend actions to ensure mutually satisfactory performance on contracts
- Review solicitation documents and draft contract terms and conditions for risk and acceptability, providing inputs to and review of proposals, formulating and executing negotiation strategies
- Ensures that contracts are executed following corporate guidelines; Utilizes the systems and tools to generate reports to track the status of contract actions.
- Review and analyze contract documents to determine contractual obligations to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures and to determine possible contract's risk to the business
- Assist with drafting, processing, and managing Agreements with Axle's Subcontractors
- Act as contract liaison between the company and customers/vendors, regarding contract negotiations, contract changes, and contract close-outs.
- Know government systems such as SAM, GSA etc
- Responsible for daily updates to contracts tracking system.
- Notify management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on the company
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or Contract Management or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FARs/DFARs, applicable Agency Supplements
- Must have 5 years of demonstrated experience in federal government contracting.
- Advanced knowledge of Federal best practices, procedures, and processes involved in contracts administration.
- Cradle to grave subcontract administration experience
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, work independently and in a team setting
- Strategic thinker with ability to advise business area leadership
- Must have strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Should be able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and independently solve problems.
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision premium coverage for Employees
- Paid Time Off (Including Holidays)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401K Match
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact:
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to illustrate the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not restricted as a complete list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description or responsibilities as needed.