Technical Proposal and Content Writer
Axle Informatics is a scientific research and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and bioresearch solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics, molecular research, and program management, we focus on developing and applying technological tools and scientific techniques to empower the world of research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH), which means candidates will be receiving the best on-the-job training possible in this field.
We are currently seeking a well-seasoned Content/Technical Writer to participate in content writing, proposal writing and support the crafting of technical volumes in responding to RFP’s and RFI’s.
- Work closely with team members to translate technical services into compelling, persuasive written and graphic client-ready materials, understandable to wide audiences
- Writing highly engaging social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Producing error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Proposing copy and overarching strategic concepts to business leaders
- Brainstorming creative concepts and copy ideas with other members of the marketing team
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice
- Managing timelines for the concepting, creation, and execution of marketing content and campaigns including blogs, email, press releases, events, advertising, etc.
- Develop intelligent, creative ways to repurpose content for other media, channels, and campaign needs.
- Be able to write impactful headlines and calls-to-action.
- Be prepared to write and communicate across a variety of media types including sales presentation decks, email newsletters, tradeshow displays, customer education pieces, press releases, case studies, product collateral, etc.
- A high level of accuracy and proofreading skills will be needed with a strong command of grammar and punctuation.
- Ensure consistent brand style, tone and voice is communicated in all content and writing initiatives
- Manage the proposal lifecycle, content development, and responses, through the creation of client-ready
- Work with marketing and the rest of the team to continually improve proposal and communication strategy.
- Participate in all proposal-related meetings such as Kick off, Win Theme Strategy, and Technical Solutions
- Collaborate closely with technical subject matter experts, to obtain sufficient information such as processes, methods and techniques required to author proposal sections, including technical approaches, management plans, and other content
- Assemble proposal content authored by other writers into cohesive, compliant technical proposals
- Incorporates and address feedback and comments from team reviews
- College degree – BS/BA, preferably in English, writing or related field of study
- Minimum 4-5 years of related experience
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure with tight timelines
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.