Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH).
We are looking for a CUDA Developer to support our work at NIH. The position will be based in Bethesda/Rockville, MD
- Working with key nVidia customers in the Federal areas.
- Enable clients to execute projects with compelling productivity breakthroughs. You will work with some of the most highly regarded organizations in the Federal ecosystem, and your work will bring the latest technology to mission critical workflows, contributing to the enhanced safety, security and economic capability of our country.
- A CUDA Developer is the first line of technical expertise between nVidia and our partners and clients.
- The responsibility and duties vary from building software for proof-of-concept demonstrations, to driving relationships with key executives and managers in order to evangelize accelerated computing.
- Engage with developers, scientific researchers, data scientists, IT managers and senior leaders. Support our Technical Account Managers with their accounts.
- Help drive new business in those accounts and in new accounts.
- Lead the technical relationship with your lighthouse accounts and assist your customers with building innovative solutions based on nVidia technology. You will be an authority on integrating nVidia technology into applications built on Deep Learning, Graph Analytics, Signal Processing and other state-of-the-art technologies.
- This role is focused on the development and optimization of CUDA workflows and applications. You will have a good background in parallel algorithms, CUDA programming, finding bottlenecks in HPC software and performance optimization.
- 3-5 years’ experience developing and deploying CUDA software systems.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Data Science, Neuroscience, Experimental Psychology or equivalent work experience.
- Experience deploying applications on large scale HPC systems.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills, and an enthusiastic presentation style.
- Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day direction.
- Healthy collaboration and social skills.
- C/C++/Fortran programming experience
- Experience with GPU computing and CUDA programming
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.