Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH).
We are looking for a Senior GSuite SME to support our work at NIH. The position will be based in Bethesda/Rockville, MD
Axle Informatics has an exciting opportunity for a Senior G Suite Configuration Management SME with 7 or more years of hands on G Suite Configuration Management experience. The scope of work includes: Provide Subject Matter Expertise and in-depth knowledge, as well as configuring G Suite applications and security policies for G Suite apps. You will also provide G Suite support based on requirements such as, but not limited to: wiki sites, file sharing, internal and external permissions for collaborators, review and implementation of new G Suite features, support on-going operations and maintenance activities.
- Work independently and collaboratively on multi-disciplined project team supporting an Agile development methodology.
- Contribute to detailed design and architectural discussions as well as scientific requirements sessions to support the implementation of G Suite applications.
- Interact with a multi-disciplined team to clarify analyze, assess requirements.
- Actively involved in the deployment, configuration and testing of G Suite applications and new features.
- Help recommend strategic architectural and technical directions to our scientists.
- Drive technical/process/solution efforts, including structuring analyses, generating insights and develop recommended actions for Information System and business stakeholders.
- Support Senior Leadership team technology intelligence requirements.
- Innovate create the next generation approach to Information System Collaboration and define how our clients and employees will experience Axle through innovative tools, leading edge devices and processes.
- Lead cross-functional teams in driving operational efficiencies.
- Accountable for driving results, defining outcomes and ensuring that the Winning Workplace strategy is executed successfully to change business outcomes.
- Structure and define approach to improve collaboration operations (e.g., defining new solutions to make them more efficient)
- Drive alignment among leaders.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) and in-depth knowledge and/or coordination across multiple technical disciplines including but not limited to; SMTP mail routing, Google, Unified Communications, Video Conferencing, Digital Signage, Chrome, Mobility
- Provide Solution/Enterprise Architecture support for collaboration technologies being deployed
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of collaboration solutions, Google Apps for Work, Cloud, Unified Communication, and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with business skills to help customers visualize the solution and influence their decision
- Transition new services and solutions into production, by training, establishing partnerships and SLAs and performing knowledge transfer
- Establish and implement KPIs to measure the adoption, utilization and effectiveness of our tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- G Suite Administration certification is a requirement.
- Experience with running and analyzing reports on usage, storage, security and file sharing.
- Experience in system administration
- Demonstrated experience of professional GSuite application administration and G Suite development experience.
- Demonstrated technical leadership acumen
- Demonstrated people leadership skills
- Ability to understand and dissect business needs and translate technological capabilities into actionable business solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Employee collaboration and internet mail routing working knowledge at an enterprise capacity
- Strong people, leadership, influence and networking skills
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.