Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH).
• Design and develop custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, application integration and data migration
• Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
• Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment
• Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution
• Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
• 3- 7 years of experience with hands-on technical development/programming, preferably with the Force.com platform, Architect required
• Hands on configuration of Salesforce Platform including security, automation, approval processes, visual flow, custom objects, AppExchange etc.
• Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall
• One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud)
• Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications highly preferred
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.