Senior Developer with Authentication Expertise (OAuth and SAML)
Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH).
Axle Informatics is looking for a Senior Developer with Authentication Expertise (OAuth and SAML), in a high-performing, fast-paced informatics company that offers innovative services to one of the top medical research centers in the world, the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Research and formulate Identity and Access Management Strategy
- Implement SAML assertions that authenticates the user’s identity to protect business to business and business to consumer transactions
- Design and guide Application Program Interface and Framework and communicate best practices to technical team
- Collaborate with technical team to gather security requirements, present security solutions, and communicate status
- You possess a B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Software, or related field
- You possess extensive knowledge and experience with Identity Security and Access Management related technology such as SAML and OAuth
- You have experience with unit, performance, and load testing
- You have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- You possess knowledge of source control systems, specifically Git
- You possess architecture experience with a focus on application security
- You are able communicate risks and issues and provide appropriate mitigation strategy
- 7+ years of experience in authentication or access management
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field