Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH).
Leads and manages requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with stakeholders, developers, designers, QA analysts and internal/external customers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Proven experience creating user stories, acceptance criteria, design documentation, process flows and wireframes in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements.
· Strong business requirement analytical skills with the ability to produce clearly articulated requirements and documents.
· Strong understanding of iterative software development.
· Attention to details to include ability to follow written and verbal directions and error free written communication
· Manage multiple projects and priorities, tasks and coordinate various channels of communication at the same time
· Ability to facilitate and conduct meetings while asking questions and soliciting feedback, presenting and capturing notes/requirements in various software applications / tools
· Be proactive and take initiative with little or vague directions at times to include desire to solve problems and be resourceful in seeking answers
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
· 2+ years of relevant industry experience required.
· Scrum experience highly desirable.
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under