Sr. Full Stack Developer
Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of health (NIH).
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers
- Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and variety of devices
- Write testable, well thought-out code within the Java ecosystem, embracing additional languages and frameworks when appropriate
- Unit, e2e and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability and scalability
- 4+ years experience with Full-Stack Development
- You are the expert, as a full stack developer, server side, or both.
- You have prior experience working on a scalable web based application.
- You have strong experience with Java in web app development with Scala.
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture.
- You must have knowledge and experience with D3.Js
- You have a solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
- You have used mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, NoSQL and/or relational databases
- You have excellent HTML, CSS, and cross-browser layout skills and responsive design knowledge.
- You know how to navigate the vast and quickly evolving collection of open source projects and select the right tool for the job
- You have tremendous attention to detail and an ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software.
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with authentication is plus.
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate.