IAM Full Stack Developer
Axle Informatics is looking for a IAM Full Stack Developer, in a high-performing, fast-paced informatics company that offers innovative services to one of the top medical research centers in the world, the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Axle Informatics offers computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate discovery in translational research.
What you are you will do
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers
- As a full-stack developer, you will code back-end services and front-end screens
- Design, implement and use RESTful web services
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and variety of devices
- Write testable, well thought-out code
- Unit, e2e and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability and scalability.
- Research and formulate Identity and Access Management Strategy.
- Implement various authentication, authorization and federation strategies for various services and applications using protocols like SAML, OAuth, OpenID.
- Design and guide Application Program Interface and Framework and communicate best practices to technical team.
- Collaborate with technical team to gather security requirements, present security solutions, and communicate status.
What you know
- Experience with implementing one or more of the following: SAML, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful Web Services.
- You have a solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
- You have used mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, NoSQL and/or relational databases
- You know how to navigate the vast and quickly evolving collection of open source projects and select the right tool for the job
- You have tremendous attention to detail and an ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software.
- You possess extensive knowledge and experience with Identity, Security and Access Management.
- You have experience with unit, performance, and load testing.
- You have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- You possess architecture experience with a focus on application security.
- You are able communicate risks and issues and provide appropriate mitigation strategy.
- S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Software, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in authentication, authorization and access management.